Cookies are used for the following purposes:
• running the site,
• to analyze the behavior of site visitors,
• for advertising.
Proper protection of personal data is an important goal for ANA MARIA MARGINEANU. Our desire is to be as clear and transparent about ANA MARIA MARGINEANU’s approach to the matter. For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
2. What are cookies?
The cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user accessing the Internet. The cookie is installed through the request issued by the user’s terminal to ANA MARIA MARGINEANU server or to a third-party server.
3. What are cookies used for?
These files make it possible, in particular, to recognize the user’s terminal and to present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user’s preferences.
Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support ANA MARIA MARGINEANU’s efforts to provide more tailored services such as: – Online privacy preferences, shopping cart or relevant advertising. They are also used in the preparation of aggregated anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content without allowing the user to personally identify themselves.
4. What cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies: per session and fixes. Session cookies are temporary files that remain in the user’s terminal until the end of the session or closing the application. Fixed cookies remain on the user’s terminal for a period of time determined by the cookie’s parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
5. How are cookies used by this site?
A visit to this site may place the following types of cookies:
• Cookies strictly required for the site to function
• Analysis cookies
• cookies for advertising
Similarly required cookies and / or technologies are essential to the proper functioning of the site, being set on your device when accessing the site or following site actions as appropriate. You can set your browser to block cookies, but in this case some sections of the site will not work properly.
Other categories of cookies have the indicated role.
6. Do I have cookie or similar personal data?
Cookies or similar technologies in themselves do not require personal information to be used and, in many cases, do not personally identify internet users. However, there are situations when personal data can be collected by using cookies to facilitate certain user functionalities or to give the user an experience more suited to his or her preferences. Such data is encrypted in a way that makes unauthorized people access to them.
What are the similar technologies?
There are other technologies that can be used for the same purposes as cookies.
ANA MARIA MARGINEANU uses Local Storage like technology.
7. Block cookies
If you want to block cookies, some features of the site will be stopped, and this may cause some malfunctions or errors in the use of our site. For example, blocking cookies can prevent you from:
• buy online
• log in to your account
If you agree to these limitations and want to block cookies, follow the instructions below:
Most browsers are default set to accept cookies, but you can change the settings to block some or all cookies.
Choose your browser from the list below to display the instructions you need to follow after opening the browser.
The links above do not belong to ANA MARIA MARGINEANU and ANA MARIA MARGINEANU is not responsible for their content.
8. Managing your cookie preferences
In general, an application used to access web pages allows you to save cookies and / or similar technologies to the terminal by default. They are stored for the periods described in the table below. These settings can be changed in such a way that the automatic cookie administration is blocked by the web browser or the user is informed whenever cookies are sent to his or her terminal.
9. Why are cookies and / or similar technologies important for the Internet?
Similar cookies and / or technologies are a central focus of the Internet’s efficient operation, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience and tailored to the preferences and interests of each user. Denying or disabling cookies can make some sites or parts of sites unusable.
Disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising – but that it will no longer be able to keep your preferences and interests highlighted by your browsing behavior.
Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require authentication of a user through an account):
• Content and services tailored to user preferences – product and service categories.
• Offers tailored to the interests of users
• Retrieving passwords
• Retain child copy filters for Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions).
• Limit ad serving frequency – limit the number of impressions of an ad for a particular user on a site.
• Providing relevant advertising for the user.
• Measuring, optimizing and adapting analysis features – such as confirming a certain level of traffic on a website, what type of content is viewed, and how a user reaches a website (eg, search engines, directly from other websites, etc.). Websites conduct these analyzes of their use to improve their services for the benefit of users.
10. Security and confidentiality issues
In general, browsers have built in privacy settings that provide different levels of cookie acceptance, shelf life, and automatic deletion after the user has visited a particular site.
Other security issues related to cookies:
• Customize browser settings for cookies to reflect a comfortable level for your cookie security.
• If you are the only person using your computer, you can set long expiration dates if you want to store your browsing history and personal access data.
• If you share access to your computer, you can consider setting your browser to delete individual browsing data each time you close your browser. This is a way to access sites that place cookies and delete any visitor information at the end of the browsing session.
11. Useful links and useful information
If you want to learn more about cookies and what they are used for, we recommend the following links:
• • Microsoft Cookies guide
• • All About Cookies
• • http://www.youronlinechoices.com/en/