1. Lack of liability
The content of the information refers to the description of ANA MARIA MARGINEANU in a certain degree of detail of the activities, products and services.
ANA MARIA MARGINEANU will not grant any warranty regarding:
1. Avoiding useless or discontinued use of the site,
2. Do not negatively affect other systems by using the site.
Thus ANA MARIA MARGINEANU can not be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages caused by the use of its site.
2. Brand and copyright
The copyright for all information on this site is owned by ANA MARIA MARGINEANU or its affiliates. No material on this site may be reproduced in part, completely or modified without the express consent of ANA MARIA MARGINEANU or the holder of this right. All rights reserved ANA MARIA MARGINEANU. It is strictly forbidden to use this site for the purpose of destroying or altering it, its contents or its security, or for the discrediting or harassment of ANA MARIA MARGINEANU or its affiliates. ANA MARIA MARGINEANU will apply all the technical and organizational security measures to protect the data over which it has control against any accidental or intentional handling, loss, destruction or unauthorized access.
3. The objective of the site content
The objective of the Site’s content is to provide updated and accurate information about ANA MARIA MARGINEANU’s products and activity. ANA MARIA MARGINEANU can not guarantee, however, that the present pages do not contain errors, and ensures that they make all the efforts to obtain correct information and correct any errors. Any person wishing to purchase one of the services or products presented on the site is kindly requested to contact ANA MARIA MARGINEANU through one of the means of contact present on this Site in order to inform both the availability of the service or the product in question as well as contractual terms, taxes, tariffs and technical or other information.
The protection of information during the processing of your personal data is a major concern of ANA MARIA MARGINEANU that is why all data collected during the visits on our Website are processed according to the legal provisions valid in the state in which this site is maintained, respectively Romania. Our web site may include links to other sites whose content is not under our control, that is why ANA MARIA MARGINEANU does not assume and can not accept any responsibility for the content of these websites.
ANA MARIA MARGINEANU undertakes not to disclose any information regarding your visits to this site, except for the legal situations. ANA MARIA MARGINEANU will not send to you any third person your personal data entered on the WWW.PMU-MASTER.COM website according to this document.
5. Collection and processing of personal data
According to the requirements of Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, amended and supplemented and of Law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector ANA MARIA MARGINEANU has the obligation to administer safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data that you provide about yourself, a member of your family or another person. The purpose of data collection is the transmission of electronic communications. The registered information is intended exclusively for use by the operator.
According to Law no. 677/2001, you have the right to access, to interfere with the data, the right not to be subject to an individual decision and the right to appeal to the court. At the same time, you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data that concerns you and request the deletion of the data. To exercise these rights, please send an e-mail to the eMarketing department (OFFICE@PMU-MASTER.COM). Your right to address to justice is also recognized. If any of your data is incorrect, please inform us as soon as possible.
When you visit ANA MARIA MARGINEANU’s web site, the web server automatically registers your internet service provider name and the website you visit. Other personal data will only be stored if offered voluntarily by you, for example, in the context of a recording, a poll, a contest, or a contract.
When this information is requested, it is intended to identify you or to contact you. This is all the more necessary when using applications available on the site.
The nature of the information requested relates in particular to personal data (name, address, telephone numbers), e-mail address, how ANA MARIA MARGINEANU products are used or intended to be used, but may include other information closely related to the use of the requested services and / or products.
In order to better respond to the needs and questions of the users of the site, the information requested through this site will be stored and processed electronically.
6. Use and disclosure of personal data and purpose specification
Your data will be treated in accordance with the current legislation on Personal Data Protection and will be used by ANA MARIA MARGINEANU for the purposes of marketing analysis and administration of the customer database (consumers), including customer support, and to will be able to inform about our new products and services. ANA MARIA MARGINEANU obliges personal data not to be disseminated to third parties / users.
7. Information for users (visitors)
As a user (visitor) you have the following responsibilities:
1. Provide true, accurate and complete data about you, as required by the registration form when applicable;
2. Keep and renew, when the situation asks, the registration data to be true, accurate, and complete.
You will also undertake not to do the following:
1. publish materials containing viruses or other programs with the intention of destroying this system and any system or information;
2. Publish copyrighted material if you are not the author or if you do not have permission from the author to publish the material in question;
3. publish obscene, defamatory, threatening or malicious material towards another user, the natural or legal person, materials or information prohibited by the applicable legal provisions;
4. Publish an image or statement that is inconsistent with applicable law.
In the event of non-compliance with these conditions, ANA MARIA MARGINEANU and its affiliates shall dissociate themselves from their author, delete such information and may act legally.
8. Information provided through the site
Any person who visits the Site and offers personal data or information through this site expresses its agreement expressly and unambiguously on the following:
1. the processing of these data and personal information by ANA MARIA MARGINEANU for the purpose of conducting market studies;
2. the transmission of promotional materials specific to direct marketing operations;
3. solving by ANA MARIA MARGINEANU the requests, questions and complaints addressed (see the “Contact” page in the site);
4. other activities undertaken by ANA MARIA MARGINEANU and law permits not subject to approval by the addressee.
ANA MARIA MARGINEANU will keep the confidentiality of this information. ANA MARIA MARGINEANU will not, in any form, distribute personal information to third parties.
9. Inform the data subjects of their rights
All persons transmitting their personal data to WWW.PMU-MASTER.COM are guaranteed their rights under Law 677/2001 and will be informed by ANA MARIA MARGINEANU’s announcement through this system on their rights. At the written request of the persons whose data are processed or to be processed, dated and signed, sent to Bucharest, Rahmaninov, 23, Sector 1, undertakes:
1. to confirm to the applicant whether or not to process personal data.
2. to rectify, update, block, delete or transform anonymous data, free of charge, data whose processing does not comply with the provisions of Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data.
3. cease processing of the applicant’s personal data.
In addition to the terms and conditions that are regulated in the site’s policy, you understand and accept that ANA MARIA MARGINEANU may collect and retain data about people who visit this site. You have the right to ask us to delete the information regarding your person by contacting us at: email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding the information contained in this page, please write to OFFICE@PMU-MASTER.COM
Copyright ANA MARIA MARGINEANU – All Rights Reserved.